Calendi is simple calendar plugin that shows what posts are going out on what day.
A few standout features:
- Enable different post types.
- Select day and / or year.
- Jump to “today”.
- Easily see what’s a draft, scheduled, pending or private post.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/calendidirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You’re done! Click “Calendi” in the sidebar to see your posts.
Contributors & Developers
“Calendi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated the “Tested up to” version to “5.8.0”.
- Move “Bin” link to the end of link list to prevent accidental deletions of posts
- Updated the “Tested up to” version to “5.3.2”.
- Starting day of the wek is now Sunday because a logic bug which add 8 days to a week when it starts on Monday.
- Changed calendar view so the week start is on Monday.
- Made plugin translatable (currently has English US and English UK support).
- UI update to dropdowns.
- See what posts are drafts, scheduled, pending or private.
- Calendar page is now responsive.
- Can no longer click “Today” button if you are, in fact, looking at today.
- Removed extra files that were only used in development.
- Initial release!