You can add the plugin as a widget, dragging and dropping it from the WordPress administration panel, Appearance->Widgets section, or with a short tag directly in your blog posts or pages using the [calotor] shortcode.
You can also add it directly into your template files.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To add the plugin to your pages, either go to Appearance->Widgets and drag the Calotor calorie counter widget to one of your sidebars, or add the following shortcode to your wordpress pages and posts.
Do i have to change my theme to make the plugin work?
No theme changes are needed for this plugin.
How it will affect my design and blog functionality
The blog functionality will not be affected in any way.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Calotor Calorie Counter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added admin menu page
- Tested and updated for WordPress 5.3.2
- Tested and updated for WordPress 4.7.3
- Fixed shortcode display problem
- Checked and tested for WordPress 4.1.1
- Changed the widget title
- Added more descriptive texts
- Plugin adaptad to wordpress version 4.0.1
- The plugin has been tested with the latest version of wordpress 3.9.1
- The plugin has been upgraded to support the latest version of WordPress 3.3.2
- This is the first version of the plugin. Any suggestions and feedback is highly appreciated.