The #1 video chat plugin, heavily used 1-stop-shop solution for Sales teams, Consultants and Coaches that want to increase conversion.
Consolto turns your website into a virtual office in minutes and enables: Video-calls, screen sharing, micro-CRM, scheduling appointments, payment collection via paypal, text-messaging and chat, whatsapp, Facebook messenger, site analytics and more…
- Familiar with the feeling that you send your customers your skype account and they get confused and mixed up? Or a Zoom link that expires?
- Do you pay too much for marketing and find it hard to convert visitors in your website to customers?
- Did you find it hard to connect Zoom, Calendly, Intercom and Zapier all together?
- Do you find it hard to collect money from your clients for online sessions?
- Are you frustrated that people visit your website and leave no trace?
- Would you like to provide online-video-call sessions to your clients in a professional manner?
- Were you looking for a tool to share your screen with site-visitors easily from within your website?
- Are you looking for a multi-agent video chat solution for your website?
** If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re at the right place. **
Major features in Consolto Video Chat Widget include:
- Video chat directly from within your website. Niether your customers nor you will need to install anything.
- Advanced Appointment Scheduling enables your site visitors schedule meetings with you in a simple manner. You can send them invitations as well!
- ** Unique ** Multi-agent teams provide many 1×1 sessions remotely. Excellent for teams of therapists, diatitians, coaches…
- Comprehensive, real-time text chat, saved for your future needs.
- Share your screen or view your clients screen as simple as clicking a button
- Group meetings – add more people to the conversation. Get faster results!
- Social messaging: whatsapp and facebook messanger embedded in your website.
- Voice mail – let customers leave voice messages directly from within your website!
- Call recordings to keep track and be on top of the conversations.
- Actively start engagement via chat/videochat/audio with people in your website. We made an extra effort for this to be as acceptable as possible by your site-visitors.
- Inbox: your site visitors will send you messages that will reach your email
- Receive email, SMS and site notifications upon new chats and webcalls
- Highly configurable widget!
- Supports 12 languages: English, Italian, Hebrew, Russian, French, Portugues, Japanese, German, Spanish, Dutch, Turkish
Give it a try. It’s a 2-minute installation
Best installation instructions can be found here: LINK
What you’ll get?
Release notes – June 4th-2023
🔹 🎉 New Feature: Group Rooms – Launch of unique spaces for hosting pre-scheduled meetings with customers and agents.
🔹 💬 New Feature: Group Chat – Introduction of real-time chat feature on the website for dynamic customer interactions. All group chats that happen during calls are saved for future reference.
🔹 💌 Upgrade: Improved Emails – Emails have been redesigned for better readability and interaction.
🔹 📱 Fix: Auto-Zoom on iOS – Resolved the auto-zoom issue on iOS for a smoother and more comfortable user experience.
Release notes – April 16th-2023
📣 Exciting news! We’ve launched Group Scheduling! 🥳🗓️
Now, Consolto takes care of ALL your appointment needs:
🔹 Customers can book time slots 🕑
🔹 Send invitations from your backoffice 💌
🔹 Manage your schedule in the Appointment Center 📅
🔹 Sync with your Google Calendar 📆, and you’re good to go! 🚀
🔹 Enjoy group capabilities 👥
🔹 Experience seamless Consolto video chat 📹
Plus, email reminders 📧 will ensure you and your customers never miss a meeting!
Read more about our group capabilities here
Release notes – March-12th-2023
- Added background blur and back-image during video calls. Be there, from everywhere.
- Added group appointment scheduling.
- Added direct action links from appointment scheduling emails (easy beazy to accept a meeting)
- We are now HIPAA compliant
- Improved call-recordings page – send call-recordings to your customers in a branded manner
- Frontend agent-status API – deep integration with your website.
Release notes – December-25th-2022
- Entirely new Appointment-scheduling user experience.
Release notes – November-3rd-2022
- Group video conferencing added
- Improved conferencing design including gallery mode, voice widget and more
Release notes – September-21st-2022
- New mobile app update with fixed bugs and improved flows:
- Improved security.
- Improved notification emails.
- Fixed chat embedded iframe bug.
Release notes – August-1st-2022
- SMTP email branding letting you send reminder emails from your domain.
- Customer-side language selector.
- Ability to control widget popup on mobile devices.
- New searchable dropdowns including timezone picker.
- Improvements to the dynamic-forms.
- Smaller js bundle size take-1. Soon an even smaller size.
- The Consolto Plugin relies on Consolto.com as a means to provide all the above features. This practically means that all plugin content is served by Consolto.com (from within your website).
- You are more than invited to join us in www.consolto.com and learn more.
- Register at Best installation instructions can be found here: LINK. You’ll get a script that is assigned only to you in the Widget Center tab. Don’t worry, it never expires.
- Upload the plugin to your blog/website.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to the “Consolto Plugin” in your wordpress menu.
- Paste your script from step #1.
- Save Changes.
I’ve installed the plugin but cannot see anything on my website
- Check that you’ve installed Consolto by the plugin ONLY (and have not copy-pasted the script such that there are practically two installations)
- In case you use a caching technology, make sure the site is refreshed.
- Make sure the Consolto widget is turned “ON” on the Consolto dashboard (should be green in the top menu)
- In case there is a firewall installed, make sure the Consolto Plugin is whitelisted.
Does this plugin work on any wordpress website
What technology does Consolto use?
Consolto uses WebRTC to pass video-calls and audio. WebRTC is known today as the most secured video-chat protocol on the web. In fact, Google is the main supporter of the protocol.
Does this plugin enable multi-agent teams to deliver services from a single website?
Yes. Multi-agents are enabled in our enterprise plan!
Does Consolto have an affiliate / partner program?
We’re starting to roll out such a plan. To apply, please go to: Partners Link LINK
Contributors & Developers
“Consolto Video Chat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors