- Contact Form 7 must be installed to run this plugin.
- In the form created with Contact Form 7, you can add a condition to the required check of the item.
- You can specify various conditions such as when an item has been entered or when it is equal to the specified value.
- is null
- not null
- not equal
- greater than(>)
- greater equal(>=)
- less than(<)
- less equal(<=)
- not in
This setting is required only when a certain item is 2 or more.
See the developer’s site for other use cases.
requireif-eq-2:eq-1,greater_equal,2,This item is required when "text 1" is 2 or more.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “Contact Form IF”.
- Select the “Contact Form IF” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form IF” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors