Set any page to be used as the 404 error page under “Settings > Reading”.
Search for “Custom 404 Error Page” using the standard plugin installer.
Shouldn’t be any.
मे 26, 2020
Thank you for the simple solution. Works perfectly!
मे 16, 2020
I ran into an issue with a 404 plugin I was using (404page) - it was conflicting with Thrive Leads so I tried this plugin and it seems to work perfectly! I checked the http headers response and it's 404 as you would hope, not simply a redirect to a page that returns a 200. If the developer accepts donations I'll gladly make one!
Contributors & Developers
“Custom 404 Error Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom 404 Error Page” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested with WordPress 4.5.2.
- Enable page templates for custom 404 pages.
- Set custom page in
$wp_query->postsduring template select.
- Even more reliable check for 404 page when a page template is used.
- More reliable check for 404 page when a page template is used.
- Custom 404 error page can now be set from the Theme Customizer.
- Initial release.