Adds a smooth dark mode to the default WordPress dashboard interface. The dark mode can be disabled per user in the profile page.
Plugins officially supported:
* Advanced Custom Fields
* Nested Pages
* Yoast SEO
* Yoast SEO Premium
* Yoast SEO Local
* Yoast SEO News
* Yoast SEO WooCommerce
* Better Search Replace
* Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights
* Gutenberg Blocks by Kadence Blocks
Submit custom added style via the wordpress.org forums or via the offical Github repository.
How to compile:
sass --watch assets/scss/app.scss assets/css/dark-mode-dashboard.css
- Upload the plugin package to the plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- Done! Your WordPress dashboard is now in dark mode 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Dark Mode for WP Dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dark Mode for WP Dashboard” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update: Added a toggle in the WP Admin toolbar. Also added support for Gutenberg Blocks by Kadence Blocks and fixed minor Gutenberg issues
- Fixed: Minor issue with ACF Group field
- Update: Added support for Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights & WP to Twitter
- Update: Added support for Yoast SEO Premium, Yoast SEO Local, Yoast SEO News, Yoast SEO Video, Yoast SEO WooCommerce & AIOSEO. Some minor fixes
- Update: Added Better Search Replace support
- Update: Added Advanced Custom Fields support
- Update: Fixed Gutenberg editor
- Update: Added the option to disable the dark mode in the user profile.
- Fixed: Issues with the graphs within the Jetpack plugin
- Fixed: Some issues with the Jetpack plugin
- Added: WooCommerce support
- Added: Nested Pages (plugin) support
- Update: Ownership change
- Added: Jetpack support
- Fixed: Notice: wp_register_style was called incorrectly.
- First public version