This plugin adds a handy widget to the dashboard displaying several server specifications like the PHP, Zend and MySQL version or the installed OS on your server.
- Server information as dashboard widget
- PHP, Zend and MySQL versions
- Server OS
- Type of web server
- WordPress version
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/dashboard-server-specsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Activate the “Server Information” widget on the dashboard.
जनवरी 19, 2023
This plugin show server information such as PHP version, OS, MySQL version (and more) on dashboard. It isn't showing too much but necessary server info for the current website. However the DB/MySQL section can be improve to show real info that is not just a version number provided by WordPress. For example 5.5.5-10.4.20-MariaDB.
Contributors & Developers
“Dashboard Server Specs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dashboard Server Specs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Checked WordPress 6.0.1 compatibility
- Updated visuals to match WordPress 6 dashboard widget layout
- Initial release for WordPress plugin directory.