Insert a Google Map into the Gutenberg editor.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Map Displays a Google Map
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Map Block’
- Activate Map Block from your Plugins page.
- Upload the entire map-block folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Fix: Added button to assit with opening controls when clicking map.
- Initial public release.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Maps Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Maps Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.