Run all the pages on your blog through Google’s Rich Snippet Test Tool with a single click.
When Google implemented Rich Snippets they
also provided a test tool so you can verify that a page is correctly formatted and see how Google will show your page in their search results.
That’s great, but… if you need to check more than a few pages, it’s a time consuming and tedious task.
EasySnippet makes it easy to check every page on your WordPress blog with just one click.
Works for all rich snippet markup: recipes, reviews, products, people, music and more.
Requires PHP 5+
Using the WordPress Dashboard
- Login in to admin on your blog
- Go to Plugins
- Select Add New
- Search for “EasySnippet”
- Select Install
- Select Install Now
- Once the plugin has been uploaded, select Activate Plugin
- Download and unzip the plugin into a local folder
- Upload the entire /easysnippet directory to the wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Rich Snippet Site Report” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.0 Build 0105
- Added link to help page
2.0 Build 0099
- Changes for the latest snippet test format
- First release