This plugin is used to detect changes based on the dates that you have run an inspection to the files within
the wordpress instance. With this, you can see if there is a modification, addition or deletion to the files
and compare the changes based on the date. Besides that, it can be used as a security tools to point out
which files has been altered ever since there’s a compromised.
This plugin do not write or change any of your file permission. All it does is just read the information of
each files and folders under the wordpress instance.
- Upload files-inspector to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins menu in WordPress’
- Go to settings > files inspector to use the plugin
- Run the first inspection of files to be compared with later changes.
- Have at least two inspection to compare the changes.
Contributors & Developers
“Files Inspector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors