Automatically send Gravity Form entries to a Discord channel using an Incoming Webhook.
- Install the plugin from your website’s plugin directory, or upload the plugin to your plugins folder.
- Activate it.
- Go to Gravity Forms > Settings > Discord.
Where can I request features and get further support?
Join my WordPress Support Discord server
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Add-On for Discord and Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Add-On for Discord and Gravity Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tweak: Updated Discord link
- Update: Added option for removing footer altogether on feeds
- Update: Added field to form settings for customizing the footer (props enes#4893)
- Fix: Removed “Test 3” from footer
- Created plugin on March 16, 2023