Gratify offers your customers choice and flexibility to pay interest free over time. This appeals to all customers in all industries. By allowing your customers to smooth a purchase over time it removes price shock.
Get more and bigger sales today with Gratify Buy Now Pay Later
Gratify removes price shock, converts browsers into buyers, grows your average sale size and reduces abandoned carts.
No Risk, 100% Control, No Surprises, World Class Support
We are at your side every step of the way
1 Click to get started
Getting you live in under an hour.
Extensive marketing assets
build campaigns as unique as your product to drives up sales
Remove Price shock
Say yes to more sales and less abandoned carts
We have some of the highest approval rates in the industry – don’t believe us? Give us a try and let the numbers speak for themselves.
Lets get this going!
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a merchant account with GratifyPay
- Download the Gratify Buy Now Pay Later for WooCommerce extension
- Enter your merchant keys at Woocommerce > Settings > Payments > Gratify Pay
- Take a break and watch the sales roll in…
First you will need a merchant account, so head over to GratifyPay
- Install directly through the WordPress Plugins screens or upload the plugin files to the
- Activate in the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce->Settings->Payments to configure the Gratify BNPL payment gateway.
How do I sign up for an account?
Head on over to GratifyPay
What counties / currencies do you support?
Currently we support:
- Canada (CAD)
- USA (USD)
- Australia (AUD)
- New Zealand (NZD)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gratify Buy Now Pay Later for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Public Release
- Itemized coupon and discount support
- Placement fixes
- Admin support to create a manual order from a the checkout screen
- Modal bug fixes
- Defaults bug fixes
- Typo fixes
- Loading the Cart Fragments script from the Mini Cart Widget if its not already loaded, as its has been removed by default in WooCommerce version 7.8