Why choose this plugin?
- 404 pages not working?
- Would you like to have a custom 404 page?
- Would you like the 404 page to be a static page?
- Do you need to have a WordPress CMS page as your 404 page?
This plugin does it!
This a rebel plugin that does not use WordPress’s 404 hook. It was developed for themes or plugins that cause issues with the hook itself.
For more information see FAQ page.
- Upload files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Under Settings > 404 Settings Enter full URL of page you want the 404 page to show. Can be a html page!
- Does the response of the 404 become a 302 or 301?
No, we keep the response to 404, so that search engines know.
- Can I change the response to be a 301 or 302?
Currently not. We hope to have this in a later version.
- Any bugs?
Update to the latest version.
No reports on any bugs.
Theoretically untested bug:
* Dynamic login information may not show up on the 404 page.
Because this is untested, I am unsure if this causes an issue or not. If it does, add a support topic so I can test for you.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HTD 404” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added more details to description
- Added screenshots to plugin
- Bug fix to allow HTTPS urls
- Fixed 500 error and timeout issue
- First release