Image Bridge is a Light weight WordPress plugin that allows you to add custom image URLs, alt and title attributes to the featured images of your pages and posts and products.
- Go to the post or page editor in WordPress.
- In the meta box titled ‘Image Bridge’, enter the custom image URL, alt and title attributes for the featured image.
- Save or update the post or page.
- The featured image will now display the custom image with the specified alt and title attributes.
- Upload the ‘image-bridge’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the pages or posts or products edit page ,in the admin sidebar you see the ‘image-bridge’ meta box for adding custom image URLs, alt and title attributes to your featured images.
How do I access the Image Bridge meta box?
Go to the post or page editor in WordPress and look for the ‘Image Bridge’ menu item in the admin sidebar.
Can I add custom image URLs, alt and title attributes to existing featured images?
Yes, you can edit the post or page containing the featured image and update the ‘Image Bridge’ meta box with the new information.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Image-Bridge” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release at 6/4/2023