ChatGpt and WhatsApp Chat plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce adds WhatsApp floating button, ChatGPT AI BOT, ChatGPT AI Assistant, widget, and chat button to your website easily. The live Chat Button plugin is the best plugin to add a support button to your website.
ChatGpt, also known as an AI chatbot, can provide several benefits to your business or website. Firstly, it can enhance the user experience by providing instant and personalized responses to customer inquiries, which can improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. Secondly, ChatGpt can save time and resources by automating routine tasks, such as answering frequently asked questions, leaving your staff free to focus on more complex issues.
Engage your customers and give the best support to them by adding WhatsApp chat support and ChatGpt AI BOT to your WordPress and WooCommerce websites.
FRONT-END DEMO | BACK-END DEMO | Ask Questions | PRO WITH 50% DISCOUNT FOR $20
WhatsApp is the most popular instant messaging application in the world. It is used by more than 2 billion people worldwide. It means that most of your customers are using WhatsApp so to provide better support to them, you need to add chat support to your website.
Generating leads is the most important thing for a successful business and the WhatsApp chat button is the best way to generate leads and increase your overall sales.
ChatGPT AI Assistant
One of the best ways to provide better customer support is to add a ChatGPT to your WordPress website.
ChatGPT is a valuable tool to use because it provides quick and accurate answers to a wide range of questions.
ChatGpt can handle customer inquiries and support requests without the need for human intervention, freeing up resources and streamlining operations.
Add ‘WhatsApp’ or ‘WhatsApp Business’ Number. And let your website visitors contact you with a single click.
📱 Mobile: Navigates to WhatsApp Mobile App.
💻 Desktop: Navigates to WhatsApp Desktop App / Web WhatsApp page(web.whatsapp.com)
What you can do with Live Chat Button
- Add ChatGpt AI BOT
- Add single-agent WhatsApp chat support
- Add multi-agent WhatsApp chat support
- Add a floating chat button to your website
- Add a floating chat button to specific pages
- Display chat support for “All Visitors”, “New Visitors”, “Returning Visitors”, “Logged in users (PRO)”, “Guest Users (PRO)”
- Add a chat button to specific WooCommerce products, categories (PRO) or tags (PRO)
- Add chat support to specific pages by URL.
- Exclude chat support from specific pages by URL.
- Display single account or multi account chat window in the floating chat button
- Create multiple accounts with specific avatars or predefined avatars
- Predefined templates to create chat easily and in a minute
- Different styles and positions for Mobile and Desktop
- Preview the live chat button in the admin when designing it
- Custom colors, greetings, icons and avatars
- Define custom availability and working hours for each account (PRO)
- Define custom availability timezone for each account (PRO)
- Keep communicating directly from your WhatsApp account
- 4 types of chat “Floating Bubble”, “Embed Bubble”, “Embed Chat Window”, “Button”
- WPML Ready
- Google Analytics (PRO)
- Facebook Pixel Analytics (PRO)
The Live Chat Button allows your customers to contact you directly from your website. You will receive a message from your customer directly in your WhatsApp account and you will be able to reply to him/her.
WhatsApp support is a great way to get your customers to contact you. You can add WhatsApp support to your website and let your customers contact you with a single click.
How to add the Live Chat Button plugin to your WordPress or WooCommerce website
Simply install and activate the plugin and then follow the below steps to create a chat support button.
1. Create an account and set your Name, number, caption, avatar and custom availability.
2. Add a new live chat and select one of the predefined templates.
3. Search for your account and add it. You can preview the live chat button.
4. Select “All pages”, “Specific pages”, “WooCommerce Products or Categories or Tags” from the Settings – Display Settings – Pages.
5. It is done and you can view the live chat button on your website.
- How to Add ChatGPT to WordPress
- How to Add WhatsApp Chat to WordPress
- How to Add WhatsApp Chat to WooCommerce
WhatsApp Group Chat
Add your group chat URL to the account to create a group chat support.
💎 Live Chat Button Features
ChatGpt AI Assistant
Add a single or multi-agent ChatGpt Button Floating Widget to “all pages”, “specific pages”, “WooCommerce products”, “WooCommerce Categories”, “WooCommerce tags”.
WhatsApp Floating Widget
Add a single or multi agent Live Chat Button Floating Widget to “all pages”, “specific pages”, “WooCommerce products”, “WooCommerce Categories”, “WooCommerce tags”.
Multi Agent Chat Plugin
Create multiple agents with custom titles and avatars
– Agent name
– Agent number
– Predefined agent caption or custom caption
– Predefined avatars or custom avatar
– Custom availability and working hours (PRO)
– Custom timezone for each agent (PRO)
WooCommerce WhatsApp Button
Add live chat support to WooCommerce products, categories and tags
– Create different live chat buttons for specific products
– Define a specific agent/expert for each WooCommerce product, category, or tag
– Display the live chat button on defined positions like after the “Add to cart” button
– Display multiple live chat buttons on WooCommerce products like support and sales manager
Live Chat Button in Pages or Posts
– Add a chat button to “All pages”
– Add a chat button to “Specific pages”
– Add a chat button to all pages excluding specific pages
– Add a chat button to specific URLs on your site
– Add a chat button to pages or posts with a shortcode
– Define different agents for different pages or posts
Live Chat Button in Devices
Control which chat button is available on Mobile or Desktop Devices or both of them.
Control which visitors can see the chat button
– All Visitors
– New Visitors
– Returning Visitors
– Logged in users (PRO)
– Guest users (PRO)
Display perfect greetings to engage user experience
– Google Analytics (PRO)
– Facebook Pixel Analytics (PRO)
– Create multi agent live chat support
– Display single account or multi account chat window in the floating chat button
– Create multiple accounts with specific avatars or predefined avatars
– Enhance customer relationships by keeping communicating directly from your WhatsApp account with your agent’s real name and avatar
Styles and Colors
– Choose custom colors and styles that fits your website design
Live Chat Button Shortcode
The plugin includes a shortcode and you can use it to display the live chat on every WordPress page or post.
The plugin is WPML ready, so if you are running a multilingual website you can add live chat support to all languages. It is compatible with any translation plugins like WPML, Polylang, etc.
🚀 Live Chat Button Performance
The plugin is rich in features while it is lightweight and fast.
- WordPress 5.0.0 or greater
- WooCommerce 3.0.0 or greater (if you are using WooCommerce)
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
🎉 Our Other Free Plugins
💡 Our Other Pro Plugins
This plugin provides 1 block.
- WhatsApp Chat Add whatsapp chat button to your website easily.
WhatsApp number is the phone number of your WhatsApp account.
Enter the WhatsApp number with country code
Contry Code +1
** WhatsApp Number: 17654321099 **
Is it GDPR-compliant?
The plugin doesn’t require any GDPR compliance because it is not collecting any personal data or cookies from your website visitors.
Does it work with multi-language site?
Yes, the plugin is WPML ready and it is compatible with any translation plugins like WPML, Polylang, etc.
Contributors & Developers
“Live Chat with ChatGPT” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Live Chat with ChatGPT” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update plugin banner and tags.
- Add ChatGPT AI Assistant.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.4.0
- Minor change.
- Add editorScript to the plugin block.json file.
- Fix WhatsApp block issue.
- Change the plugin banner.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.3.0
- Add WhatsApp Gutenberg Block.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.2.3
- Add transition effects to the WhatsApp message box.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.1.0
- Fix new templates image issue.
- Compatible with WordPress 6.1
- Add new templates for single and multi account WhatsApp
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 7.0.0
- Fix showing notification in browser title when it is enabled.
- Fix style issue in WhatsApp window text.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 6.9.4
- Fix plugin links.
- Fix issue of does not showing WhatsApp on specific pages.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 6.9.0
- First release.