Uses SparkPost to deliver emails for the Mailster Newsletter Plugin for WordPress.
Read the Setup Guide to get started.
This Plugin requires Mailster Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
- Upload the entire
mailster-sparkpostfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings => Newsletter => Delivery and select the
- Enter your API Key and save the settings
- Send a testmail
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mailster SparkPost Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update for Mailster 3.0
- fixed: issue with invalid data type with WP 5.5
- fixed: subaccounts were not displayed on the settings screen
- fixed: using correct host for EU endpoint
- updated: applied SparkPost API endpoint changes
- fixed: issue with Mailster 2.3.16+ and reply_to headers
- endpoint selection is now available without API key
- added option to choose EU endpoint
- added: option to define IP_POOL
- fixed: issue if embedded images is used multiple times
- fixed: issue when campaign titles have more than 64 characters
- fixed “Track in SparkPost” option now working as expected
- initial release