Connect media sources such as audios and videos with Gutenberg blocks providing fancy functionalities allowing the users to interact with them.
Play, stop, change time position of the media from a player block, or even from a text link are nice examples of the features provides.
Source and support
You can follow development, file an issue, suggest features, and view the source at the Github repo: https://github.com/FancyBlocks/media-manager
This plugin provides 6 blocks.
- Pause button Button block to pause the media.
- Player Player Compose your custom media player with blocks
- Time position display Block to display the current time position of the media.
- Media Center Manage all media sources, comfortable, from your couch.
- Play & Pause button Button block to pause and pause the media.
- Play button Button block to play the media.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/media-manager-blocksdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
What’s the recommended Plugin Gutenberg Version?
We try to keep the implementation working across different Gutenberg versions in the same way. However, the development process is always with the latest version of Gutenberg.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Block Editor Media Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.