Let’s say your customer has the following products in their cart:
- Paper Airplane
- Box of playing cards
- A Grand Piano
You offer “free shipping for orders over $50” but you specify that some restrictions apply.
Naturally the Grand Piano will cost quite a bit to ship so you don’t want to offer free shipping on this order.
With this plugin, the Grand Piano can be marked “Exclude Free Shipping” which means the user will pay for shipping of this unique item. See screenshots for a visual example.
Works for Simple Products, Variable Products, and even Variations!
I have many products that I need to update. How can I do this quickly?
This plugin is compatible with our PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit Pro plugin.
Quickly update the products that should be excluded from the Free Shipping offer.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/pw-woocommerce-exclude-free-shippingdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Navigate to a WooCommerce Product and open the Shipping tab.
- Check (or uncheck) the “Exclude Free Shipping” checkbox.
Can I use PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit to check the Exclude Free Shipping field?
- Yes, and you can get it here: PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit
योगदानकर्ता र डेभलपरहरू
“PW WooCommerce Exclude Free Shipping” खुला स्रोत सफ्टवेयर हो। निम्न व्यक्तिहरूले यो प्लगिनमा योगदान गरेका छन्।योगदानकर्ताहरू
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 6.4
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 8.2
- WooCommerce High Performance Order Storage (HPOS) compatibility.
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 8.0 and WordPress 6.3
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 7.8
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 7.5 and WordPress 6.2
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 7.1 and WordPress 6.1
- Fixed a conflict with the WooCommerce Payments plugin.
- Updated the WooCommerce minimum version requirement to 4.0. WooCommerce 6.7 compatible.
- WooCommerce 6.6 compatibility.
- See changelog.txt