A WordPress plugin that organizes recipes on your blog.
This is the WordPress plugin that we use to manage all of the recipes on the
RecipeCan Blog. It allows any WordPress blogger to post, edit, and browse
recipes and photos. The plugin is free and open source.
When you use this plugin a copy of your recipes will be stored on RecipeCan.com
with links to your blog for users to check out. RecipeCan will also feature
the most popular recipes on it’s homepage.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RecipeCan Recipes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “RecipeCan Recipes” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- wpdb-prepare now requires second param. Removed warnings.
- Updated views to not have newlines between templating keywords
- Updated templating engine
- Fixed CSS Bug
- Corrected bug on view recipe page
- Logout of account
- Fixed bug where some wordpress installs could not delete
- Microdata time format
- Better check for photo uploading
- Styling fixes
- Added the ability to delete/remove a recipe
- Upload type checking to prevent error/warnings from being displayed on some php installs
- Print CSS includes servings, make time, and tags
- Coverted all templates to mustache to prevent double rendering error
- Fixed extra li appearing in lists
- Added Recipe Microdata to recipes
- Made CSS widths smaller on directions/ingredients columns
- Versioned stylesheets so they get updated with releases
- Recipes page wraps recipes nicely
- Better screenshot
- Recipe page name and posttype will no longer clash
- Better formatting on recipes page
- Downloads updates when recipe table version changes
- Recent recipes on recipes page
- Most popular recipes on recipes page
- Browse recipes by course (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc)
- Search for recipes
- Better SQL searching
- Added howto link to recipes admin section
- Bug fix
- HTML Comment Discovery
- Better documentation
- Version bump
- Cleaning up minor errors
- First version of plugin