A WordPress plugin for client-side uploaded images resize (to do it client-side instead of backend-side and minimize the backend performance hit).
Plugin settings are located under “Media” tab (“Resize before upload”), there you can configure:
- Max image size in pixels (The images bigger than this threshold are scaled down to it);
- Use WP-compat (old) assets uploading script.
- A setting to enable / disable on front end / admin part separately.
Bug reports / Questions / Suggestions
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Resize Image Before Upload” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Improved composer structure.
- Capitalize menu name.
- Set min PHP version to 7.4.
- Decrease plugin size by removing unnecessary files.
- Add a setting to enable / disable on front end / admin separately.
- Changelog added.