If you have any questions or suggestions about this plugin, please contact us directly through email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Our friendly team will gladly reply as soon as possible.
Make sure that you already have GravityFroms plugin installed and activated.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search SecurePay for GravityForms
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Create a new form Forms > New Frorm
- Click Forms -> your-new-form
- Click Settings -> SecurePay
- Click Add New
- Fill in your Token, Checksum Token, UID Token. You can retrieve your credentials from your SecurePay account.
- Click Save to save changes.
Contact us through email email@example.com if you have any questions or comments about this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SecurePay For GravityForms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: invalid SECUREPAYGFM_SLUG constant.
- Fixed: missing SECUREPAYGFM_VERSION constant.
- Fixed: bank list select script.
- Fixed: handle bank image not exists.
- Added test mode
- Fixed return_url, cancel_url hash
- Updated Affin bank logo
- Fixed select option.
- Added default bank option to “please select bank”.
- Tested up to: 5.8
- Fixed GFSecurePay::get_payment_feed -> Deprecate left-associative ternary operator in PHP 7.4.
- Fixed invalid reference3 variable.
- Fixed redirect_spcallback().
- Added reference 1-6.
- Fixed typo.
- Public release.
- Initial release.