In the default Gutenberg gallery, whenever you click a gallery image, you either navigate to another page and see the linked image or you cannot click and see a bigger version of the image at all.
This plugin shows Gutenberg gallery images in a lightbox on the same page.
- Upload to the plugins directory and activate.
- No extra steps or setup is needed.
- You can easily style your lightbox in your own CSS file.
- Can you navigate to other gallery images, once you are in the lightbox?
Not yet. We plan to add it in the near future.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Gallery Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Support for galleries that is linked to “none” (no links, just the images in the gallery).