Simple SMTP Mailer plugin allows you to easily configure WordPress to use SMTP instead of the PHP mail function.
Simple SMTP Mailer Settings
- Host: The mail server (Defaults to smtp.gmail.com)
- Username: The username used for connecting to the SMTP server
- Password: The password used for connecting to the SMTP server
- Port: The port to use when sending an email (587, 465 or 25. Defaults to 587)
- Security: The type of encryption security to use when sending an email (TLS or SSL. Defaults to TLS)
- Debug: Enable debugging
Can I send email via SMTP using this plugin?
Does this plugin work with Gmail SMTP?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple SMTP Mailer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple SMTP Mailer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added a debug function
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.1.1
- Replaced all PHP short Tags
- text-domain fix
- Changed permissions from administrator to manage_options
- Added options page link on plugins page
- Updated the description
- Initial commit