Style My Tweets adds and easy to use options page for styling the Twitter widget that comes with Jetpack by WordPress.com. There is a good chance this plugin will work with other twitter widgets as well.
For more information on Themekit, check out themekitwp.com.
- Options to style the widget container
- Options to style the widget header
- Options to style the individual tweets
- Install ThemeKit either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (if you already have Themekit installed you may only need to upgrade to the latest version)
- Install the Style My Tweet plugin is the same what you installed Themekit
- Activate both plugins.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
- Enjoy your awesome new options.
- Why do I need Themekit for this plugin to work?
Themekit is required because it is a great way to build option pages for WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Style My Tweets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Style My Tweets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed default values so the twitter widget isn’t so scary.
- Initial release