Requires a Tablebooker Pro account: https://pro.tablebooker.com
- Reservation widget: displays the real-time booking module
- Menu widget: displays the restaurant menu card
- Reviews widget: show curated reviews from you customers
- Shop widget: sell gift cards or takeaway from your website with Tablebooker.shop.
- Unzip the tablebooker.zip file
- Upload the entire ‘tablebooker’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Update Site Wide options through the Settings -> tablebooker Options
- Include the reservation form on the desired page by adding the tag
[tablebooker_reservation] to the page. Or use the function tablebooker_reservation()
to include the form in your theme.
- Include the menu on the desired page by adding the tag
[tablebooker_menu] to the page.
- Include the customers feedbacks on the desired page by adding the tag
[tablebooker_feedback] to the page.
- Include the restaurant shop on the desired page by adding the tag
[tablebooker_shop], [tablebooker_shop_vouchers] or [tablebooker_shop_takeaway] to the page.
Or use the functions tablebooker_shop(), tablebooker_shop_vouchers() or tablebooker_shop_takeaway() to include the form in your theme.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“tablebooker – The official plugin for tablebooker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“tablebooker – The official plugin for tablebooker” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Tested with WordPress 6.3.1
- Removed old RestoGiftCards code. Make sure you replace the RestoGiftCard widgets [tablebooker_giftcard] with [tablebooker_shop_vouchers].
- Rebranding Tablemanager to Tablebooker Pro
- Added preparations for localization
- Fix bug in shop voucher shortcode
- Tested with WordPress 6.2.2 and made some changes to make it work
- RestoGiftCards has been replaced with the new Tablebooker Shop. Update your settings and shortcodes.
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Bugfix for shortcode
- New shortcodes added (menu, gift cards, reviews)
- Brand new booking module design. Easier to use, easier to install and with more features and theming options
- Bugfix for shortcode
- Installation instructions update
- Configurable background (light/dark)
- Configure embed language
- Update iframe code
- Extended installation instructions
- Initial public release