A simple ticket support system for WordPress. Maintain reliable communication with customers without the worry of missing emails.
Visit www.TranscenDevelopment.com for more information.
- Upload the “td-ticketsystem” folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a new Page in wordpress to be used for the user end of your ticket system. And place this code in the page:
- Visit the “Settings” menu to made any desired adjustments to the default settings.
- Please consider a donation and/or turning on the link back to me if you find this plugin useful!
Please direct any questions you might have to the support forum. I will be happy to help resolve any issue you might have.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TD Ticket System” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed all PHP issues
- Minor bug fixes
- Revised the template system to allow changes without fear of overwritting changes on upgrades
- Added configurable WP Admin menu position
- Rewrote ticket list displays in a more responsive way both on user & admin side
- Fixed some constant variable conflicts
- Fixed menu conflict issue that caused the plugin to replace some others in the admin menu
- Added optional ReCaptcha plugin support
- Minor fixes in form validation
- Added basic search function in admin panel
- Added ticket per page setting in configuration settings
- Fixes missing icon and “loading” image bugs.
- A new plugin is born.