Uptime Robot uses the uptimerobot.com API to display log messages relating to a site’s uptime. You must have a free uptimerobot.com account to get any use from this plugin.
- Upload Uptime Robot to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your API Key under Settings > Uptime Robot
- Where do I get an account?
- Where do I get an API Key?
Log in to your uptimerobot.com account and go to My Settings.
- Which API Key do I use?
You can use either your Main API Key to pull in all Monitors, or a Monitor-Specific API Key to pull in data for a single monitor.
Contributors & Developers
“Uptime Robot” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Uptime Robot” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updating dashboard widget with more subdued colors
- Deleting cache data when settings are updated
- Data now pulls via AJAX to keep the dashboard speedy
- Prevented failed calls from caching
- Removed some debug code
- Initial Release