WF Magnific Lightbox is the
wunderfarm-way to show your images in a truly responsive lightbox. Very easy, 100% responsive, fast and SEO-friendly!
- Supports all common image types.
- Supports WordPress Galleries and inline images (WordPress WYSIWYG-Editor).
- Image Title, Description and Copyright output
- Uses existing copyright informations from EXIF-data already included in your photos.
- Multi-language Support for polylang-plugin from Chouby and the WPML-plugin from wpml.org
- Truly responsive lightbox with css bases resizing
- Speeds up the loading time because takes advantage of progressive image loading.
Thanks to Dmitry Semenov for the original script (Magnific Popup) and the permission to publish it as a part of this wordpress plugin.
WF Magnific Lightboxto the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If you want to set custom settings, go to Settings menu > WF Magnific Lightbox.
Contributors & Developers
“WF Magnific Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WF Magnific Lightbox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Added support for WordPress 5.0 block galleries.
Bugfix: Image descriptions not showing up.
Ignore Links with data-wfml=”disabled” – Attribute as suggested by @mechter.
Allow image descriptions from the link tag.
Bugfix: “Download” Attribute check.
Ignore Links with HTML5 “Download” Attribute. Minor Bugfixes.
Bugfix: Gallery-Captions not updating properly for images without description.
More improvements for compatibility with older PHP versions.
Improvements to ensure compatibility with older PHP versions.
Image titles and descriptions for Tiled Galleries.
Added support for Tiled Galleries.
New option to force the link to media file.
Bugfix: Mediafiles not loading in rare cases.
Bugfixes: Removed double quotes from inline images. Minor JS Bugfixes. Added lightbox translation for RU.
Added lightbox translation for DE/IT/FR/PT.
Bugfix: Check for gallery-images by rel attribute.
Add the feature to group images in galleries by the rel tag.
WF Magnific Lightbox uses the wordpress built in gallery now without override it’s output. Minor Bugfixes.
Multi-language support & new option to preset ‘Link to Media-File’ in galleries.
Enabled copyright import from EXIF data. Minor Bugfixes.
Translations for DE/IT & new Copyright-Prefix Setting.
Outsourcing and clean up settings, JS and CSS code. Bugfixes.
Wohoo let’s go!