WP Branding Bar creates an adjustable header bar accross the top of your site, with room for two user-defined images with two user-defined links. Provides default images and branding for sites in the utexas.edu domain.
By default the branding bar has the following characteriestics:
- Appears on every public facing page of your site
- Appears below the WordPress admin bar
- White background
- 40px tall
- Covers the width of the viewport
- Includes a (very ugly) left-aligned and a (very ugly) right-aligned image
- Each image is aligned to the width of the main content div in your site
- Each image is a link to example.com
Defaults that can be changed on the settings page
- Height of header bar
- Width of the div that contains the branding images
- The branding images
- The url the branding image points to
- The background image of the div
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload and unzip
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your own branding images and links on the Settings –> WP Branding Bar settings page
- Where do I adjust the settings
WP Admin Panel –> Settings –> WP Branding Bar
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Branding Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Branding Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plays nicely with https
- Uses the 3.5 media manager
- Added edittable alt text fields
- Made the right image optional
- Fixed naming conflict bug
- Fixed bug affecting the default images
- Added new default logo
- Enabled adjusting the height of the bar
- Enbled modification of background image and links
- Enabled user to change the images that appear in the header.
- Display bug fixes