With this plug-in you can send orders to Bumbal automatically. Customers can plan them selves on a route after payment.
A brief Markdown Example
- Send orders directly to Bumbal
- Let customers plan themselves on routes in Bumbal
- Choose what kind of communication you would like to send from Bumbal
- Choose what shipping methods are for Bumbal
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set-up the Bumbal plug-in under the WooCommerce settings -> Shipping -> Bumbal
- Fill in your Bumbal instance with API-key
- Select the shipping method whereby orders are send to Bumbal
Do I need a Bumbal account for using this plugin?
Yes, you need Bumbal software for using this plugin.
Can I install this plug-in myself?
Yes, just hit ‘install’ and fill in the required settings.
Where can I find the settings?
You can find the settings in the WooCommerce settings menu under shipping. There is a seperate section called ‘Bumbal’.
Why is the plug-in not working?
Check if you fill in the right API-key and Bumbal instance in the settings. If it’s still not working please get in touch with Bumbal support.
यस प्लगिनको लागि कुनै समीक्षाहरू छैनन्।
योगदानकर्ता र डेभलपरहरू
“Bumbal connector” खुला स्रोत सफ्टवेयर हो। निम्न व्यक्तिहरूले यो प्लगिनमा योगदान गरेका छन्।योगदानकर्ताहरू
विकासमा रुचि छ?
- First release