Mintpay, Sri Lanka’s first buy now, pay later platform offers 0% interest and no hidden fees.
Mintpay WordPress plugin uses the Mintpay API service for processing payments. Please follow the below links for more information.
Terms & Conditions: https://app.mintpay.lk/terms/
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WooCommerce->Settings->Payments->Mintpay screen to configure the plugin with your Mintpay Merchant Account
- Make sure you tick the Enable Test Mode checkbox if you want to test the plugin with Mintpay test credentials
How to sign up for a Mintpay Merchant Account?
Go to Mintpay website & apply for a Merchant Account.
Does the plugin support WooCommerce Subscriptions?
Yes. Supported Subscription products can be checked out with the gateway.
The screen redirects to cart page after clicking on place order
Go to Mintpay settings, and disable the Test Mode checkbox.
Contributors & Developers
“Mintpay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- [Fix] – Fixed issue with displaying
Product type not identifiedunder product price
- [Fix] – Made changes to work seamlessly with
Mintpay Price Breakdownplugin (Old version)
- [Fix] – Moved price breakdown inline styles to classes
- [Fix] – Moved price breakdown classes to inline styles