Section Page a simple plugin allowing you to insert dropdown sections in your wordpress pages and posts.
This plugin loads wordpress jQuery.
- HTML tag for section title : Can be
- HTML classes for section : Additional html classes for each sections (optionnal)
- HTML classes for section title : Addtional html classes for each sections title (optionnal)
- HTML classes for section title wrapper : Addtional html classes for each sections title container (optionnal)
- HTML classes for section content : Additional html classes for each sections content (optionnal)
- Use a char before section title : Add or not html chars at the left of each sections title
- Char when section is closed : Char when a section is closed (default :
- Char when section is open : Char when a section is open (default :
- Use animation : Smooth or instant dropdown
- Custom Css : Customize the plugin here (optionnal)
The plugin add a “Add dropdown section” button to your tinymce editor.
Select your block of text and click the button to wrap the text into a section shortcode.
[section=Title of my section] Your content ... [endsection]
This will be automatically replaced by a dropdown section based on the plugin settings.
Use the Custom Css option with the custom classes options.
You can also modify your theme css file if you are using wordpress on your ftp.
Now when a section is open, it receive the css class
owc-sp-active so you can use it for more customization.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Section Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Section Page” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New option
Use animationSmooth or instant dropdown
- Modified option :
HTML classes for section titleNow targets the title tag
- New option
HTML classes for section title wrapperPreviously “Html classes for section title”
- New option
Custom cssEnter your custom css here
- You can now use the css class owc-sp-active as a callback when a section is open
- Bug fix on
HTML classes for section titleand
HTML classes for section content. Please upgrade if you want to use your own classes on these elements. Else you can use
owc-sp-contentwhich are the default classes.