The New Way To Sell On WordPress!
Tired of overly complex setups, poor performance, too many moving parts, only to get meh results?
Let’s face it, traditional ecommerce plugins for WordPress were all built over 10 years ago. They are old, they are overly complicated, they require expensive add-ons for essential features, and they slow down your website.
They do ecommerce the old way!
Introducing SureCart – A simple yet powerful e-commerce platform designed to grow your business with effortlessly selling online.
The SureCart Difference
SureCart is fundamentally different from other WordPress ecommerce plugins that you may have tried, so it’s important to understand the differences.
There are two parts to SureCart, the platform, which is the Ecommerce engine, and the plugin.
The platform is built with the same technology that Shopify, Basecamp, GitHub, Twitter, Stripe and more use. These are all multi-billion dollar companies.
The plugin connects to the platform in real-time taking all the load away from your website and onto our platform that was built and optimized for Ecommerce.
This way you get everything you want with none of the stuff you don’t want. SureCart will not slow down your website, it won’t bloat your database, it’s less likely to have plugin conflicts, and it’s made to work with your caching setup. But the real benefit here is you get assurance and peace of mind because you don’t have to worry about security, storage, or backups.
Who Is SureCart For?
Currently SureCart is ideally suited for selling non-physical goods. This would be selling online courses, memberships, subscriptions, selling services, selling event tickets, accepting donations, selling digital downloads, etc. These are no non-physical goods.
However you can still sell physical products with SureCart and we have merchants selling physical goods currently, but we have yet to launch some essential features for selling physical goods. These are inventory control, shipping calculations, and country buying restrictions. These are planned by the end of the year.
Now let me tell you what SureCart can do, then why you could consider using it.
These are just some of the features that make SureCart the perfect ecommerce platform for everyone.
Multiple Payment Processors, Express Checkout ApplePay & GooglePay:
Easily connect to Stripe or PayPal to collect payments. You can use multiple processors on a single checkout form. Also you can optionally accept ApplePay or GooglePay express checkout options. We are working on adding additional gateways (Mollie, Square, PayStack, RazorPay, Mercado Pago) in the future.
Powerful Payment Options:
One-time payments, subscriptions, subscriptions with free trials, payment plans (installments), pay what you want, donations. SureCart covers most ways you may want to be paid, all included for free.
Most Complete Subscription Payments System:
There is a lot more to subscriptions than simply rebilling on an interval. SureCart’s subscription engine is second to none. With our extensive subscription payments options you can sell your subscriptions how you want. But SureCart goes beyond other ecommerce platforms by offering prorated upgrades or downgrades. So if you are offering a monthly subscription or an annual subscription and your buyer wants to upgrade, SureCart can prorate the upgrade.
Self Service Customer Area (Subscription Upgrades / Downgrades):
With our highly customizable customer area, you can have full control on what a customer sees and is able to do. For example, you can let your customers change their personal details, password, access secure digital downloads, update credit cards on file, upgrade a subscription, downgrade a subscription. All with a beautiful and modern user experience.
Flexible Checkout Form Builder:
Create a completely custom checkout form. In fact, create as many as you like. There is no other ecommerce platform with this much customizability. Simply drag and drop fields, price choosers, donation choosers, check boxes, and other parts to create the perfect checkout form.
Incentivizing buyers with a coupon discount is a great way to increase sales. You can easily create unlimited coupons as well as automatically add coupons with a URL parameter.
Secure digital file delivery:
Selling digital downloads? This could be software, printables, ebooks, you name it and SureCart can deliver it securely to your buyers.
If you want to sell your products or services using a traditional cart allowing buyers to add items then checkout, you will love SureCart’s beautiful and lightning fast slide-out cart.
Complete EU Compliance:
If you are an EU based merchant, you know there are very strict requirements regarding VAT, how you display the prices inclusive of VAT, what information is on invoices, how invoices need to be numbered, etc. SureCart has you covered.
Integrate Or Automate:
The most important part of an ecommerce platform is how it integrates with other plugins and external platforms. SureCart offers integrations with many WordPress plugins, so you can use SureCart for all of your ecommerce.
With other ecommerce plugins, if you get an influx of buyers for that big sale or promotion, unless you have high powered and high cost hosting, your website will be slow or worse, it will crash. Since SureCart is platform based, when you get an influx of new buyers, you have nothing to worry about because we take care of the scaling for you.
Real-time VAT & Sales Tax Calculations:
Other ecommerce platforms let you integrate with expensive tax calculation services, usually costing $50 per month and up. Not with SureCart, we are fully integrated with TaxJar and we pay for the calculations so you don’t have to. And the setup is a breeze.
SureCart is the Ecommerce platform of your dreams. It delivers a complete Ecommerce experience with everything needed for modern commerce online.
What Is Unique About SureCart?
SureCart was made to give WordPress users a better option for taking payments. Currently most merchants use WooCommerce, which was made over 10 years ago for building big commerce stores like Amazon, Walmart, etc.
SureCart takes a different approach entirely. Made from the ground up to be ultra-high performance, look visually stunning, and be so easy to use that the most non-techie user will have no problem.
With our visual payment form builder, taking payments is as simple as drag and drop.
Sure there are form plugins that can take payments, but they were not made for payments and you can tell the minute you try to use it for that purpose, you better call your developer and designer :-).
SureCart also solves all the technician challenges that you run into with other options. Other options have performance problems or caching issues or something, it’s always something. Not with SureCart, we do all the heavy lifting on our servers to guarantee you a smooth operation, headache free, developer free.
Our why in one word: CARE
Connected: Our platform must connect to everything inside of WordPress and outside
Accessible: Everyone should be welcome to use our platform. It must be accessible to everyone. Level the playing field.
Reliable: You should feel SURE that everything is going to work.
Easy: Anyone should be able to start taking payment in under 10 minutes. It must be an elegant experience requiring no code.
Why Is SureCart Free?
This is the magic question. When you look at the list of features we offer for free, those same features would cost you hundreds of dollars per year with any other ecommerce plugin for WordPress.
But one of our why’s is that ecommerce should be accessible to all. That means we need to have a free version that has no caps, no hidden charges, no catches. It must be full featured and fully capable, so that is what we are doing.
To us, this is the WordPress way!
Nothing currently on the market even comes close to this.
Just like how WordPress itself is free with a mission to democratize publishing, and the effect is that because it is free it’s now powering 45% of the internet.
We also want SureCart to become the standard way all Ecommerce is done in WordPress, and the only way to accomplish that is to make it free.
Of course we have to keep the lights on, so at some point in the future we will have a very affordable pro plan with advanced features such as an affiliate platform, subscription saver, multi-currency, and other revenue boosters.
SureCart works with all WordPress page builders, including:
- Beaver Builder
- Brizy Builder
- Divi Builder
- Thrive Architect
- Spectra Website Builder
- Oxygen Builder
- Bricks Builder
- And others
SureCart works with any theme, including:
- Hello Elementor
SureCart has 2 types of integrations. The first is available directly in the plugin, we call these purchase syncing integrations and they currently include:
- And more are coming
The second type of integrations are done with SureTriggers, which is like Zapier for WordPress. These will require you to add the SureTriggers plugin to your website to integrate with:
- Convert Pro
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Google Sheets
- Restrict Content Pro
- Spectra Website Builder
- The Events Calendar
- Wishlist Member
- And more being added each week
There are also some special features for site to site connections. So you can sell products on one site with SureCart then add the user to another site where your content may be. This is great for online courses or membership setups.
Join The SureCart Facebook Group
Join our Facebook group community: Learn the tricks and techniques that other SureCart users are using to grow their business. Also, get exciting insider information on upcoming feature releases.
This plugin provides 12 blocks.
- Buy Button Display a button to immediately redirect to the checkout page with the product in the cart.
- Name Display a name collection field.
- Coupon Display a coupon form.
- Logout Button Display a logout button.
- Cart Message Display a custom message in the cart
- Cart Coupon Display a coupon form in the cart.
- Add To Cart Button Display a button to add a specific price to the cart.
- Customer Dashboard Button Display a button to link the user to their customer dashboard.
- Session Info Display infor for a specific session.
- Password Displays a password field to let a new user set a password.
- Divider Displays a divider.
- Customer Dashboard Displays the users customer dashboard.
- Upload the SureCart folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the SureCart plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Is SureCart Free?
Yes, SureCart is free. In the future we will have a Pro plan with advanced features.
Why do I need a SureCart.com account?
There are 2 parts to SureCart, the platform and the plugin. In order for the plugin to function, it needs to be linked to your account on the platform.
What payment processors can I use?
SureCart currently supports Stripe and PayPal. We will be working to add payment gateways for each major region. This includes Mollie, Mercado Pago, PayStack, RazorPay, and more.
What technology powers SureCart?
SureCart uses the same tech stack as Shopify, Stripe, Slack, Twitter, GitHub, and other big businesses you know. Our infrastructure is the same as Salesforce, Kajabi, ClickFunnels, Product Hunt, and other Fortune 500 businesses. You can be confident that SureCart will scale with ease.
Will SureCart slow down my website?
Because of SureCart’s innovative approach to performance, all the tasks that would normally slow down your website are offloaded to our platform ensuring your website load speeds fly!
Is SureCart fully translatable?
Yes, all the strings in SureCart can be translated and over time we hope to offer many translations out of the box.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Ecommerce For Creating Fast Online Stores – By SureCart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1.13 – September 27, 2022
- New: Thrive Automator purchase events integration.
- New: Elementor module! Select, edit and create forms from the new Elementor widget.
- New: Per customer purchase limits for products.
- New: Add custom labels to donation block amounts instead of showing the amount.
- Improvement: Add order “type” to the merchant order admin (renewal vs checkout).
- Improvement: Update “Edit Customer” button to “View Customer”.
- Improvement: Newly registered users are automatically logged in after checking out.
- Improvement: Change default customer dashboard button text to “Customer Dashboard” instead of “Manage Orders”.
- Fix: Issue with object caching causing dashboard slowness on some hosts.
- Fix: Tax amount missing from confirmation page.
- Fix: Issue with revoke purchase button not updating after revoking purchase.
- Fix: Issue with set a password nag showing even if customer supplies a password.
- Fix: Issue with Jetpack “Notes” not allowing “n” keypresses on our inputs.
1.1.12 – September 22, 2022
- New: Recaptcha v3 integration.
- New: Honeypot spam protection.
- New: Turn on subscription renewal reminders.
- New: Edit subscription renewal reminders email template.
- Improvement: Show notice for user to set password on customer dashboard if they have not yet set one.
- Improvement: Show the coupon used along with the discount on the Merchant admin order’s screen.
- Improvement: Fix issue with possible theme conflicts re-sizing price selectors.
- Improvement: Improve select box keyboard accessibility.
- Improvement: Improve components preload performance for some themes that render content in a later priority.
- Fix: Issue with users not getting created with special characters in name.
1.1.11 – September 14, 2022
- Improvement: Preload key components to prevent momentary blank loading screen on checkout page for slow connections.
- Fix: Subscription plan price incorrect on some instances on customer dashboard.
1.1.10 – September 8, 2022
- Fix: Issue with API Token sometimes not saving on settings page.
1.1.9 – September 6, 2022
- New: Dark mode theme
- New: LifterLMS Integration
- New: Merchant search on admin index pages.
- Improvement: Allow customer dashboard access to non-customers.
- Improvement: Allow filtering php model attributes.
- Improvement: Prevent Admin access to SureCart customers.
- Improvement: Change address block to default to full address capture by default.
1.1.8 – August 31, 2022
- Fix: Issue with AffiliateWP affiliates sometimes not getting referrals marked complete.
1.1.7 – August 31, 2022
- Improvement: Make cart close arrow face opposite direction.
- Improvement: Customer syncing with WordPress users.
- Fix: Clear account cache on API Token save.
- Fix: Remove duplicate Invoices/Receipts from brand settings page.
- Fix: tax id dropdown on customer portal not saving.
- Fix: Button size customization not applying in add to cart button.
- Fix: Incorrect Average Order Total on dashboard chart.
- Fix: Issue with live customers wp users not displaying properly on Merchant customer edit page.
- Fix: Better error handling with Customer create.
1.1.6 – August 24, 2022
- Improvement: Allow PayPal for subscriptions if Reference Transactions are enabled on your account.
- Improvement: Ability to add PayPal payment method on customer dashboard page if Reference Transactions are enabled.
- Fix: Issue with dashboard page being cached on some Cloudflare setups, causing login loop.
- Fix: Issue with adding additional payment method on customer dashboard page.
1.1.5 – August 22, 2022
- Improvement: Support additional Stripe payment methods (Bank Transfer, iDEAL, SEPA Klarna, etc.)
- Improvment: Support for LearnDash groups.
- Improvement: Dashboard and confirmation page shortcodes to be customizable with other page builders.
- Fix: Tax ID not able to be entered on Merchant Tax Screen.
- Fix: Issue with tax amount being displayed incorrectly as negative on subscription upgrade page.
1.1.4 – August 20, 2022
- Improvement: Add default template to order confirmation block.
- Improvement: Make price choice block appender button full-width.
- Improvement: Center PayPal button for wider forms.
- Fix: Issue with un-archiving prices.
- Fix: Permissions issue with querying order downloads on customer portal.
1.1.3 – August 18, 2022
- Improvement: Ability to select default credit card or paypal with PayPal only processor.
- Improvement: Better preview of PayPal only processors on form edit screen.
- Improvement: Add additional css variables for cart icon customizations.
- Fix: Issue with PayPal Credit Card popup sometimes not appearing.
- Fix: Compatibility issue with WPMU Dev Hosting and PHP8.0 with Memcaching enabled.
- Fix: Issue with 100% discounted orders getting prompted for page navigation.
1.1.2 – August 17, 2022
- Hotfix: Order metadata not appearing on orders page.
1.1.1 – August 17, 2022
- Fix: Broken onboarding flow.
- Fix: Merchant subscription update actions not working.
1.1.0 – August 16, 2022
- New: PayPal Payment Gateway for one-time purchases.
- New: Admin dashboard page.
- New: Checkout Form Loading Messsages.
- Improvement: Admin subscription update screen now displays future charge.
- Improvement: Customer dashboard improvements.
- Improvement: Invoices and Orders are combined into Orders for easier fulfillment.
- Improvement: SureCart emails now redirect to your site instead of hosted pages.
1.0.6 – August 11, 2022
- Fix: Issue with tax not being calculated when shipping address country is prefilled and only country field is displayed.
- Fix: Issue with password field not allowing form to submit when hidden.
- Fix: Added missing tags to settings that are coming soon.
- Improvement: Update “Password” default text to “Set A Password”.
1.0.5 – August 4, 2022
- Improvement: Copy links button and popup.
- Fix: Don’t show copy links if checkout page is trashed or deleted.
1.0.4 – August 4, 2022
- Improvement: Add To Cart and Buy Button Shortcodes.
- Improvement: Ability to copy shortcodes on product pricing page.
- Improvement: Compatibility with Litespeed “Cache REST API” option.
- Fix: Missing translations.
- Fix: PHP development logging notices.
- Fix: Console block validation logging.
- Fix: Update dependencies to resolve security issue in fetch library.
1.0.3 – July 27, 2022
- Improvement: Add ability to turn off slide-out cart.
- Fix: Issue with purchases that do not require a payment method not triggering integrations.
- Fix: Donation block sometimes removing choices when no maximum is set.
- Fix: Missing translations.
1.0.2 – July 25, 2022
- Improvement: Allow changing of “secure text” in payment block.
- Improvement: Only show “Amount Due Today” if the amount due is different than the total.
- Fix: Issue with tax registration validation on admin settings page.
- Fix: Make sure label is passed to shipping address.
1.0.1 – July 21, 2022
- Fix: quantity control style issue in Firefox.
- Fix: script caching issues upon updating
1.0.0 – July 20, 2022
- Initial release