User First Kit is a plugin that allows you to customize your WordPress installation by setting permalink structures, removing default plugins, themes, posts, and pages. With User First Kit, you can streamline your site’s setup process and start with a clean slate.
– Set your permalink structure to post name for better SEO-friendly URLs.
– Remove default plugins like Hello Dolly and Akismet that may not be needed.
– Remove default themes like Twenty Twenty-One, Twenty Twenty-Two, and Twenty Twenty-Three to keep your theme selection clean.
– Delete default posts and pages like “Hello World” and “Sample Page” to start with a fresh site.
If you find a bug or have a feature suggestion, please submit it in the GitHub repository.
This plugin is released under the GPLv3 license. You can find a copy of the license in the ‘license.txt’ file included with this package or visit http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html.
- Upload the
user-first-kitfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the ‘User First Kit’ settings page to configure your plugin settings.
How do I use this plugin?
After activating the plugin, go to the ‘Tools’ menu in your WordPress dashboard then click “User First Kit”. There you can choose to set your permalink structure, remove default plugins, remove default themes and remove default page and post. Make sure to carefully review and backup your website before performing removal actions.
Can I undo the removal of default content?
No, the removal of default content like plugins, themes, posts, and pages is irreversible. Make sure to back up your data before using this plugin.
योगदानकर्ता र डेभलपरहरू
“User First Kit” खुला स्रोत सफ्टवेयर हो। निम्न व्यक्तिहरूले यो प्लगिनमा योगदान गरेका छन्।योगदानकर्ताहरू
विकासमा रुचि छ?
- Initial release.