WooCommerce is the world’s most popular open-source eCommerce solution.
Our core platform is free, flexible, and amplified by a global community. The freedom of open-source means you retain full ownership of your store’s content and data forever.
Whether you’re launching a business, taking brick-and-mortar retail online, or developing sites for clients, use WooCommerce for a store that powerfully blends content and commerce.
- Create beautiful, enticing storefronts with themes suited to your brand and industry.
- Increase revenue with an optimized shopping cart experience that converts.
- Customize product pages in minutes using modular product blocks.
- Showcase physical and digital goods, product variations, custom configurations, instant downloads, and affiliate items.
- Sell subscriptions, bookings, or memberships, with our developer-vetted extensions.
- Rise to the top of search results by leveraging WordPress’ SEO advantage.
- Build on a platform that scales. Get flexible eCommerce for high-volume stores.
Built-in tools and popular integrations help you efficiently manage your business operations. Many services are free to add with a single click via the optional Setup Wizard.
- Choose how you want to get paid. Conveniently manage payments from the comfort of your store with WooCommerce Payments (Available in the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Spain, France, Germany, and Italy). Securely accept credit cards, mobile wallets, bank transfers, and cash thanks to 100+ payment gateways – including Stripe, PayPal, and Square.
- Configure your shipping options. Print USPS labels right from your dashboard and even schedule a pickup with WooCommerce Shipping (U.S.-only). Connect with well-known carriers such as UPS and FedEx – plus a wide variety of delivery, inventory, and fulfillment solutions for your locale.
- Simplify sales tax. Add WooCommerce Tax or similar integrated services to make automated calculations a reality.
Grow your business, add features, and monitor your store on the go
WooCommerce means business. Keep tabs on the performance metrics most important to you with WooCommerce Admin – a powerful, customizable central dashboard for your store.
Expand your audience across marketing and social channels with Google Ads, HubSpot, Mailchimp, and Facebook integrations. You can always check out the in-dashboard Marketing Hub for fresh ideas and tips to help you succeed.
Enhance store functionality with hundreds of free and paid extensions from the official WooCommerce Marketplace. Our developers vet each new extension and regularly review existing extensions to maintain Marketplace quality standards. We are actively looking for products that help store builders create successful stores.
Manage your store from anywhere with the free WooCommerce mobile app (Android and iOS). Spoiler alert: Keep an ear out for the slightly addictive “cha-ching” notification sound each time you make a new sale!
Own and control your store data – forever
With WooCommerce, your data belongs to you. Always.
If you opt to share usage data with us, you can feel confident knowing that it’s anonymized and kept secure. Choose to opt-out at any time without impacting your store.
Unlike hosted eCommerce solutions, WooCommerce store data is future-proof; you’re free to export all your content and take your site to any platform you choose. No restrictions.
Why developers choose (and love) WooCommerce
Developers can use WooCommerce to create, customize, and scale a store to meet a client’s exact specifications, making enhancements through extensions or custom solutions.
- Leverage hooks and filters to modify or create functionality.
- Integrate virtually any service using a robust REST API and webhooks.
- Design and build custom content blocks with React.
- Inspect and modify any aspect of the core plugin code.
- Speed up development with a lightning-fast CLI.
The core platform is tested rigorously and often, supported by a dedicated development team working across time zones. Comprehensive documentation is updated with each release, empowering you to build exactly the store required.
Be part of our growing international community
WooCommerce has a large, passionate community dedicated to helping merchants succeed – and it’s growing fast.
There are WooCommerce Meetups in locations around the world that you can attend for free and even get involved in running. These events are a great way to learn from others, share your expertise, and connect with like-minded folks.
WooCommerce also has a regular presence at WordCamps across the globe – we’d love to meet you.
Contribute and translate
WooCommerce is developed and supported by Automattic, the creators of WordPress.com and Jetpack. We also have hundreds of independent contributors, and there’s always room for more. Head to the WooCommerce GitHub Repository to find out how you can pitch in.
WooCommerce is translated into multiple languages, including Danish, Ukrainian, and Persian. Help localize WooCommerce even further by adding your locale – visit translate.wordpress.org.
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Filter by Rating Controls Enable customers to filter the product grid by rating.
- Filter by Stock Controls Enable customers to filter the product grid by stock status.
- PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Visit the WooCommerce server requirements documentation for a detailed list of server requirements.
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “WooCommerce,” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the WooCommerce plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
If you encounter issues with the shop/category pages after an update, flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting “Save.” That should return things to normal.
WooCommerce comes with some sample data you can use to see how products look; import sample_products.xml via the WordPress importer. You can also use the core CSV importer or our CSV Import Suite extension to import sample_products.csv
Where can I find WooCommerce documentation and user guides?
For help setting up and configuring WooCommerce, please refer to Getting Started and the New WooCommerce Store Owner Guide.
For extending or theming WooCommerce, see our codex, as well as the Plugin Developer Handbook.
Where can I get help or talk to other users about WooCommerce Core?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the WooCommerce Support Forum by following these guidelines, reach out via the WooCommerce Community Slack, or post in the WooCommerce Community group on Facebook.
Where can I get help for extensions I have purchased on WooCommerce.com?
For assistance with paid extensions from the WooCommerce.com Marketplace: first, review our self-service troubleshooting guide. If the problem persists, kindly log a support ticket via our helpdesk. Our dedicated Happiness Engineers aim to respond within 24 hours.
I’m having trouble logging in to WooCommerce.com – what now?
First, troubleshoot common login issues using this helpful step-by-step guide. Still not working? Get in touch with us.
Will WooCommerce work with my theme?
Yes! WooCommerce will work with any theme but may require some additional styling. If you’re looking for a theme featuring deep WooCommerce integration, we recommend Storefront.
How do I update WooCommerce?
We have a detailed guide on How To Update WooCommerce.
My site broke – what do I do?
Start by diagnosing the issue using our helpful troubleshooting guide.
If you noticed the error after updating a theme or plugin, there might be compatibility issues between it and WooCommerce. If the issue appeared after updating WooCommerce, there could be a conflict between WooCommerce and an outdated theme or plugin.
In both instances, we recommend running a conflict test using Health Check (which allows you to disable themes and plugins without affecting your visitors) or troubleshooting the issue using a staging site.
Where can I report bugs?
Report bugs on the WooCommerce GitHub repository. You can also notify us via our support forum – be sure to search the forums to confirm that the error has not already been reported.
Where can I request new features, themes, and extensions?
Request new features and extensions and vote on existing suggestions on our official feature request board. Our Product teams regularly review requests and consider them valuable for product planning.
WooCommerce is awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes, you can! Join in on our GitHub repository and follow the development blog to stay up-to-date with everything happening in the project.
Where can I find REST API documentation?
Extensive WooCommerce REST API Documentation is available on GitHub.
My question is not listed here. Where can I find more answers?
Check out Frequently Asked Questions for more.
Contributors & Developers
“वूकमर्श” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“वूकमर्श” has been translated into 66 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “वूकमर्श” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix – Removing auto-draft as wc post type to resolve publish time bug. #38099
- Fix – Handle updating customer when user_registered is 0000-00-00 00:00:00. #37907
- Fix – Sync up date_column_name default for orders table, between stats and table data. #37927
- Fix – Fix regression in supporting nested date query arguments in HPOS. #37827
- Fix – Fix disabled “Save attributes” button #37790
- Fix – Accessibility update for product_categories shortcode. #37445
- Fix – Add sort order to migration script for consistency. #37545
- Fix – Add support for end_at ID to allow partial verification. #37446
- Fix – Avoid over-aggressive escaping of the payment gateway title in the context of the checkout thank you page. #37481
- Fix – Corrects imported ContainerInterface. It was not replaced because of the leading backslash. #37334
- Fix – Delete shipping zone count transient on woocommerce_shipping_zone_method_added and woocommerce_after_shipping_zone_object_save #37693
- Fix – Delete tax lookup and order stats database records when an order is deleted while orders table is authoritative #36601
- Fix – fixed bug where adjust_download_permissions was being scheduled on variable products without downloadable variations #34828
- Fix – Fixed the attributes table styling in TT2 tabs content area #37639
- Fix – Fix ellipsis menu overlaps on small screen #37583
- Fix – Fixes a failing e2e test for product variations #37246
- Fix – Fix global button aria-disabled style #37461
- Fix – Fix incorrect variable name in api-core-tests #37388
- Fix – Fix missing result prop in wcadmin_install_plugin_error track #37466
- Fix – Fix special characters not rendered in admin titles #37546
- Fix – Fix table alias issue in order field queries. #37560
- Fix – Fix the type for order items in the schema definition of REST API v1 and V2 #35940
- Fix – Lock the product block editor template root #37685
- Fix – Make migration more strict by removing IGNORE #37595
- Fix – Minor fixup for getting order ids in verify db command. #37576
- Fix – Refetch data for “Installed extensions” card after installing a recommended marketing channel. #37300
- Fix – Remove double checking for woocommerce_tax_display_cart filter. #37617
- Fix – Remove unique constraint from order_key, since orders can be created with empty order keys, which then conflict with the constraint. #37594
- Fix – Removing modification to rest_namespace on post type and replacing with middleware. #37621
- Fix – Replace information_schema queries in favor of create table parsing to remove foreign key constraints during updates #37299
- Fix – Restores comments (reviews) to the product editor. #37457
- Fix – Revert changes to use window.fetch in legacy cart JS #37463
- Fix – Synchronized SSR from template to REST API. #37425
- Fix – Updates an e2e variable name to be more descriptive #37448
- Fix – update select all to checkbox in menu editor #37562
- Fix – Use first meta value for HPOS migration when there are duplicates for flat column. #37676
- Fix – Hide stock status field if stock management is enabled. #37890
- Add – Add plugin installer version independent of WP cron. #37753
- Add – Add a category for product editor blocks #37347
- Add – Add country query param to payment gateway data sources #37443
- Add – Add image configuration to the product block template #37340
- Add – Add images block to product editor template #37455
- Add – add import webp support #37307
- Add – Adding charge sales tax field to product block editor template. #37582
- Add – Adding checkbox, conditional and inventory email blocks to product blocks editor. #37646
- Add – Adding inventory section and sku blocks to product block editor. #37623
- Add – Add method delete_meta_data_value to WC_Data objects #37667
- Add – Add methods to OrderUtil to get the names of order database tables #37624
- Add – Add pricing section to the pricing tab #37513
- Add – Add product editor blocks to assets build folder #37318
- Add – Add product schedule sale pricing block to blocks template definition #37567
- Add – Add product shipping fee block to blocks template definition #37642
- Add – Add summary block #37302
- Add – Add tax class to product editor template #37529
- Add – Add tracks events to attributes tab #37622
- Add – Add tracks events to variations tab #37607
- Add – Add Woo Payments feature slotfill on homepage #37768
- Add – Allows the WP, WC & PHP version to be specified in .wp-env.json for e2e and api tests #37587
- Add – Change variations dropdown menu visibility #37558
- Add – Register product track inventory block #37585
- Add – Register woocommerce/product-shipping-dimensions-fields block #37683
- Update – Update WooCommerce Blocks to 10.0.2 #37818
- Update – Update WC Blocks to include changes from 9.9.0, 10.0.0 and 10.0.1 #37662
- Update – Add default priority for countries that are not in the payment recommendation map #37590
- Update – Add Payoneer, zipco payment gateways and update Klarna available countries #37329
- Update – Filter out marketing channels in “Installed extensions” and “Discover more marketing tools” cards. #37126
- Update – FlexSlider always uses Web Animations API for “slide” animations. #36987
- Update – Make Multichannel Marketing the default new UI for Marketing page; remove classic Marketing page and unused code. #37430
- Update – Migrate steps location task to TS #37257
- Update – Refactoring product editor more menu items, and using in block editor slot fills. #37255
- Update – Register product editor blocks server-side #37339
- Update – Remove multichannel marketing info from WC Tracker #37438
- Update – Remove theme step from onboarding wizard #37671
- Update – Replacing multiple components on the block product page with a single hook. #37283
- Update – Show different error message when deleting an attribute used in variations #37527
- Update – Show tooltip in Save attributes button instead of using title attribute #37345
- Update – Support min_php_version and min_wp_version for the free extensions feed #37694
- Update – Update payment gateway recommendation priority #37442
- Update – Update textdomain in woocommerce-blocks *.json files to
- Dev – Fix recent failures in “Smoke test release” workflow. #37783
- Dev – Add composer scripts for linting with phpcs-changed #37465
- Dev – Add tracks event to gather onboarding heuristics #37767
- Dev – Bump required PHP version to 7.3 and PHPUnit version to 9 #37366
- Dev – Code refactor on marketing components. #37444
- Dev – Dev – Add customer object parameter to taxable address filter #37426
- Dev – Dev – Allow to filter wc_help_tip #37485
- Dev – Fix WP latest-2 version retrieval in the “Smoke test release” workflow. #37675
- Dev – Item controls for attribute creation are always visible #37620
- Dev – Migrate woocommerce-payments task to TS and remove connect.js from task fills #37308
- Dev – Move additional CES-related components to @woocommerce/customer-effort-score. #37316
- Dev – Move components to @woocommerce/product-editor #37131
- Dev – New empty state for variations – no variations have been created yet #37411
- Dev – Reduce flakiness on E2E test setup. #37410
- Dev – Rename the default placeholder in the new attribute form header to New attribute #37645
- Dev – Replaced
example.orgin tests with WP_TESTS_DOMAIN for consistency with WordPress Core. #37742
- Dev – Reset variable product tour after running e2e tests. #37680
- Dev – Run E2E tests on PR merge to trunk. #37033
- Dev – Set quantity value when stock tracking is enabled #37304
- Dev – Simplify boolean expression before && in Marketing page. #37452
- Dev – Smoke test WooCommerce with plugins installed on releases. #37361
- Dev – Split can create product, attributes and variations, edit variations and delete variations into smaller tests to avoid timing out #37733
- Dev – Update webpack config to use @woocommerce/internal-style-build’s parser config #37195
- Tweak – Update plugin listing description #38074
- Tweak – Changed label for button to add a new global attribute value from the product screen. #37414
- Tweak – Default to sorting orders by date (desc) when HPOS is active. #37565
- Tweak – Exclude empty attributes from the attribute count when tracking product updates. #37718
- Tweak – Fix typo in a function comment. #37746
- Tweak – Fix typo in Stats controller #37407
- Tweak – Fix typos in comments in REST API customers controller #37405
- Tweak – Remove the multichannel marketing feature flag from database since it’s the default option now. #37454
- Tweak – Remove timeouts in e2e tests for variable products and analytics. #37335
- Tweak – Update mobile app image resolution #37506
- Tweak – Update style of product attributes tab empty state. #37429
- Tweak – Update to the merchant variable product e2e test #37714
- Performance – Improve search count query performance by avoiding LEFT JOIN in favor of subquery. #36688
- Enhancement – Added a button to download SSR to a file. #38110
- Enhancement – Added a woocommerce_disable_api_access_log filter to disable last access logging for rest api. #37332
- Enhancement – Fix rounding difference on refunds with per-line taxes #34641
- Enhancement – Show info message when on variations tab and no attributes have been assigned to product. #37352
- Enhancement – Show tour when product type is changed to variable. #37413